Groovy Grape Getaways- 3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampains (Melb-Adl)
By Groovy Grape Getaway
|Cost $395.00 AUD
Cost Per Item: $395.00AUD
This item must be booked 2 days in advance.
Day 1: From Melbourne we head through Geelong to hit the famous surf coast, Torquay, Bells Beach and Anglesea (home of Rip Curl and Quicksilver) with time to check out the local waves. Apollo Bay and Lorne are great places to swim, explore or just relax with a cup of coffee. Marvel at the historical section of the Great Ocean Road carved by returned WWI servicemen. It provides one of the most spectacular coastal roads you will ever see. Arriving at the Otway National Park, enjoy the walks through some of the oldest temperate rainforest in the world. A great place for a lunch stop. We finish the day with a sunset at the spectacular Twelve Apostles. Overnight is hostel accommodation on the Great Ocean Road.
Day 2: Heading along the Great Ocean Road, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge and the Bay of Martyrs are some of the fantastic coastal scenery in this area. Enjoying a lunch stop, we arrive at the Grampians National Park, where we spend a great afternoon hiking before visiting the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. In the late afternoon, take a stroll with the kangaroos and other wildlife. We stay overnight in the heart of the Grampians National Park in hostel accommodation.
Day 3: After having breakfast we further explore the National Park, hiking the northern part which is rich in flora, Aboriginal and European history. We marvel at Mt. Arapiles and eat lunch. Heading for Adelaide travelling through the hills and arriving at approximately 7.00pm.
Departs Melbourne every Tuesday, Friday & Sunday DECEMEBER - MARCH
Every Tuesday & Friday APRIL - MAY & OCTOBER - NOVEMBER
Every Tuesday JUNE - SEPTEMBER
Pickups from City 6:45am, Arts Centre 7:15am and St Kilda 7:30am
• Groovy Grape Getaways (GGG) may amend prices and change vehicles or itineraries from time to time. GGG may also charge a fuel levy.
• GGG expects you to have reasonable fitness and to act responsibly for your own safety.
• GGG accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa or cash.
• GGG recommend that all passengers have personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
• GGG accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings or luggage or for any injury or loss of any type whilst on our tours.
• Passengers should re-confirm their tour booking at least 48 hours prior to departure.
• Cancellation policy: GGG charges 50% inside 7 days and 100% within 3 days of tour departure.
• Amendments: Inside 3 days passengers wanting to change tour dates will be charged a booking amendment fee of $22.
Things to see & do
Festivals & events