International guesthouse AZURE Narita
Your Search: Hostels in Narita with 2 guests for 2 nights arriving 28/May/2013
|Dorm (6) (F)
|Dorm (6) (M)
|Select a room type
Chiba-ken, Tomisato-shi, Hiyoshidai, 2-6-7, Dai-ichi Hosyo-bldg. 3F, Narita, Japan
About International guesthouse AZURE Narita
If you stay for just a few days as stop over in Japan, it would be very convenient for you to stay our place. For instance, if you stay here on your first night, the next day we can keep your BIG luggages for free while you go and stay in Tokyo or other places, and the last day before your departure from Narita airport you would come back and stay here again. This means you can go around freely with just a small bag and enjoy your precious short stay in Japan!
We can also lend you Japan guidebooks (Lonely Planet, Rough Guides etc) for free (deposit needed).
Of course, our staff can speak English well and we can assist you with your travel plans very efficiently. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us!!
Our interior was designed with the concept of a `modern Japanese style` and it allows you to enjoy a relaxed Japanese atmosphere. Especially in the common room, where we provide a cozy place so you can chat with other guests. Our accommodation is the first one with dormitories in the Narita area.
Narita is not only close to the airport, but it is also a very famous traditional old town. There is the famous temple, Narita-san, Shinsho-ji Temple, the headquarters of the Shingon Sect of esoteric Buddhism, which was established in 940 and 15 minutes walk from us.
As for our surroundings, the guesthouse is very convenient for many kinds of restaurants and lots of fun places like a British pub, bars, nightclubs etc... We guarantee you won`t be bored!
- Check-In: 15:00-23:00 (late check-in notice in advance)
- Check-Out: anytime-11:00 (It is possible to keep your langgage at the front desk).
- Accept credit cards on arrival but need 5% TAX extra.
Note: A Passport is required to Check In.
Things To Do
- Tokyo Narita Airport (only 7 min by Train, Keisei Line)
- Narita-san Shinshoji-Temple (20 min walk)
- Narita-san Park (Japanese Garden)(20 min walk)
- Narita-san Calligraphy Museum (20 min walk)
- Narita Tourist Pavilion (23 min walk) (J-Tea Ceremony for foreign tourists every Thursday for FREE)
- The Old Samurai House (10 min by train and 15 min walk)
- Boso no Mura (20 min by bus) You can try on Samurai armour and take a picture at this place! < Highly Recommended! >
- Super Onsen (Hot Spa) 2 places
- AEON (huge)Shopping Center (12 min by shuttle bus)
- British pub (DJ and dance at weekend)
- Many kinds of cuisine restaurants
- Supermarket (3 min walk)
- 24 hrs opened convenience Store (1 min walk)
How To get There
There are two railways at Narita airport (NRT) so come to our nearest Sta, Narita Sta (ONLY next Sta from NRT airport) by JR line and Keisei line. It is possible to come by both lines but we recommend you use the "Keisei Line".
It takes only seven minutes by train from Tokyo Int`l Airport (NRT) to Keisei Narita Station (only next Sta from NRT) and it takes only 10 minutes to walk from Keisei Narita Sta (East Exit) to us. (13 min walk from JR Narita Sta.)
How to get to us from Keisei Narita Sta: => go down the stairs JUST between the Kiosk ("mini shop") and the ticket machine. Then pass through the ticket gate (Caution!: This is in the same Keisei Narita Sta. Don't go out the west exit on the bus terminal side!) => Foot bridge => down stairs => see "Ichiba!" at right side => cross the road (Route 51) and go STRAIGHT ahead (don't turn right or left at this conner of Route 51) => pass "Market place YAOKO" (Supermarket at right side) => walk ahead => pass "BOOK OFF" (second hand book store at right side) => 1 minute walk and you will see our sign at right side on the road (just before second signal from Route 51).
How to get to us from JR Narita Sta. - (Especially for JR Pass Holders): (East Exit)=> Look Right side => Go to small pedestrian path for Keisei Narita Sta (ONLY a few min walk) => and Just the same as above way from Keisei Sta.
NOTE: If you get lost feel free to call us from the pay phone. We can explain you how to get to us in English. All contact details will be on the confirmation email that you will get after you book. If you have no sense of direction, please print the map in advance!
Caution!: Please be careful of the pimps for other accommodations around Narita station when you come to our place.
Terms & Conditions
- No Smoking inside.
- No Mobile phone use.
- Passport Required to Check In. We require passports in order to assure the safety of all guests staying at the Guesthouse.
- Credit cards charged 5%.